As a workplace and facilities management professional, we will help you to build your skillset and develop professionally for a rewarding career.
Whether you want to improve in your current role or achieve your long-term career goals, we can support you by:
- Helping you to attain professional recognition
- Developing your skills with our courses and qualifications
- Keeping you updated with the profession's latest developments
Being a member tells others working in the profession that you meet a certain level of quality and achievement. You can then gain credentials that further signify your experience, expertise and status as a qualified workplace and facilities management professional.
You can start your membership at a level that's in-line with your current role, be it an entry-level or senior position, and progress through the grades. By being a member, you gain access to post-nominal letters that tell the world that you're qualified, as well as a variety of other benefits.
Our qualifications are internationally recognised by the profession and are the perfect way to increase your knowledge and skills for career progression.
- Carefully designed with leading facilities employers and stakeholders to cover essential knowledge and skills
- A qualification at every level, from entry to advanced strategic roles. You're not required to work up through the levels; you can start at the right one for you
- Comprise mandatory and optional units so that you can select topics that match your development needs
- Choose the size of your qualification: Award, Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma
We have more than 50 intensive and interactive short courses that you can study online, face-to-face or as part of an in-house training scheme. They cover core competencies and range from foundation to advanced levels.
Course subjects include:
- Workplace leadership
- Team leadership
- Contract management
- Property and asset management
- Innovation and change