The 4th Annual National Social Value Conference 2021 will be held virtually on the 23-24 February 2021.
The National Social Value Conference is the leading event of its kind bringing together experts and practitioners from the public and private sectors to share good practice and innovative ideas about how to embed social value into commissioning, procurement and delivery.
This year the conference theme is ‘Recover, rebuild, renew’ to discuss how we can support our communities to recover and renew in a post-COVID-19 world through:
- Commissioning and procuring of public and private sector solutions
- Planning and advancing new real estate developments
- Delivering large infrastructure projects
- Acting as responsible and innovative businesses
- Building trust, engaging and supporting communities
- Investing and managing assets
- Measuring and report ing
The conference will build on the great success of the 2020 Conference when we hosted over 600 people.