Change can be challenging. With that in mind, we’d like to invite you to join our IWFM Women in FM (WIFM) SIG for a ‘leading through change’ workshop with Kate Morris Bates – a previous IWFM Impact Award winner. The workshop will help you strengthen your skill base, giving you the confidence to step up into the light and ask for that next promotion opportunity.
The workshop will cover:
- 24 different leadership strengths
- which are your strongest?
- what is strengths-based leadership?
- why is this relevant to leading change?
- the evidence.
And you will learn the following:
- elevated awareness and understanding of the key behaviours required from leaders to effect change successfully
- how to use strengths to improve performance and get a competitive edge
- a new way of measuring impact and performance
- how to manage stress and build resilience
There will also be plenty of networking opportunities before and after the workshop.
We look forward to helping you harness your potential. Hosted by HMRC in their beautiful India Quay Building in Liverpool and sponsored by Sodexo, you will be treated to a twilight workshop from 4pm – 6.30pm.