Online - self-directed study at your own pace (120 day licence provided upon payment).
Member: £79 +VAT
Non-member: £99 +VAT
Is it for you?
This course will help you to build resilience so that you can better deal with obstacles and cope with change. You will learn to harness the skills and attributes you do have and develop those you don't, enabling you to succeed at work.
What will you learn?
While studying, you will assess case studies and complete a range of interactive and written tasks based on real-world examples.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Establishing resilience: Why resilience is important, how to develop it, and how to bounce back quickly when things go wrong.
- Managing change: The difficulties and emotional cycle of change, how to manage people through change, how change can build resilience, and how to be an agent of change.
- Emotional intelligence: The benefits of emotional intelligence, how to increase self-perception and improve self-expression, how to develop your interpersonal skills, how to manage stress, and how to improve your decision-making skills.
- Resilience in your career: How to manage your career, how to build a network and your personal brand, and how to define your aims and creating a career path.
- Work-life balance: How to improve your work-life balance, how work-life balance creates resilience, and how technology affects your work-life balance.
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 4 CPD hours.
When you purchase this course, you will receive an activation code and link to access your course. You then have 120 days to complete the course.
You will receive a digital certificate on completion of this course.
Please note you cannot purchase an IWFM online course on behalf of someone else - the person studying must provide their details. To purchase multiple licences please contact email@example.com
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631