Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £1,199 +VAT
Non-member: £1,399 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for experienced or aspiring workplace professionals who want to learn more about the organisational importance of workplace, and be better equipped to bring about workplace change. You could be from a FM, HR, organisational development, IT, technology or building design background, or a business owner yourself.
What will you learn?
You will learn to think differently about workplace and your own role in initiating and achieving workplace change.
Upon completing this course, you will understand:
- What workplace is, why it’s important and how it impacts on individual and organisational performance
- The importance of workplace leadership and what it means to be a workplace leader
- How to make more informed workplace decisions and bring about successful workplace change
This course will help you to further your career as a workplace professional and give you the skills and confidence to tackle the challenges you encounter in your day-to-day work.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 21 CPD hours.
This intensive 3 day course in collaboration with workplace specialists 3edges comprises two initial workshop days, interim practical ‘discovery missions’, and a final action-focused review day, involving an in-depth case study.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631