Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for experienced or aspiring workplace professionals who want to improve their understanding of how to collect and use workplace data to solve real-world problems and make more informed, evidence-based decisions.
Whether you’re in FM, HR, organisational development, IT, consultancy, building design or a business owner, this course will provide you with practical skills and knowledge that can be applied in your day-to-day work
What will you learn?
You will learn to think more critically about the role that data plays in workplace decisions and the factors that influence the nature and quality of workplace data.
Upon completing this course, you will understand:
- Why workplace data are important and how they can be used and misused in decision-making
- What you as a workplace practitioner can do to have a positive influence on the quality and use of workplace data
- How to frame problems, ask the right questions and use workplace data effectively and ethically
This course will help you to further your career as a workplace professional by giving you the practical skills and confidence to have more informed conversations about the workplace challenges and opportunities you face.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This one-day course in collaboration with workplace sepcialists 3edges complements Essentials of Workplace Leadership and Creating Better Workspaces but can also be taken independently.
If you’ve already completed Essentials of Workplace Leadership or are keen to book several Workplace Leadership Programme courses together, contact us to obtain a discount.
Looking to book on to more than one course or booking for you and your colleagues? Get in touch with our corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 712675.
For general academy enquiries email or call us.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631