Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for managers and analysts responsible for process improvement, as well as facilities managers and directors. It is also suitable for procurement specialists that want to understand ISO 41001 standards as a prerequisite for tendering opportunities. This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the concepts, terminology and requirements of ISO 41001 and how it applies to you.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Preparing for change: The concepts and requirements of ISO 41001 and the steps you need to take to prepare for accreditation and compliance
- Making the change: What needs to be revised in your current systems and how the new requirements may be addressed
- Assisting change: How to help your organisation or business through the transition
- Effective management: What workplace and facilities management entails and what is required to enable and drive an effective facilities regime in your organisation
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631