Live virtual training
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be delivering our courses with an engaging live virtual experience using Zoom Education technology until face-to-face delivery can safely resume.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone and web cam included (or an additional microphone and web cam installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for experienced or aspiring workplace professionals who want to be able to communicate the value of workplace persuasively and authoritatively, and make a compelling case for change.
Whether you’re in FM, HR, organisational development, IT, consultancy, building design or a business owner, this course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to get key people in your organisation to buy into your workplace vision.
What will you learn?
You will learn how to communicate more confidently about workplace and its organisational value, and to frame your vision according to what’s important to your audience.
Upon completing this course, you will understand how to:
- Why a compelling vision and value proposition is critical for successful workplace change
- What a robust, evidence-based case for change embracing different stakeholder perspectives looks like
- How to convey your ideas persuasively and authoritatively, using practical communication tools like storytelling
This course will help you to further your career as a workplace professional by equipping you with the skills to sell your workplace vision to senior leaders and other key stakeholders.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This one-day course in collaboration with workplace specialists 3edges complements Essentials of Workplace Leadership, Leading Successful Workplace Change and the other Workplace Leadership Programme courses, but can also be taken independently.
If you’re keen to book several Workplace Leadership Programme courses together, contact us to obtain a discount.
Looking to book on to more than one course or booking for you and your colleagues? Get in touch with our corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 712675.
For general academy enquires email or call us.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631