This course is available for in-house delivery - get in touch to find out how this can be delivered.
Is it for you?
If you’re a manager grappling with a failing contract or are responsible for designing, planning and managing outsourced services, this course is for you. It will teach you how you can build collaborative partnerships based on transparency and develop mutual trust to deliver shared success.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Types of relationships: Transactional, contractual, value-added and collaborative relationships and partnerships, and how they differ
- Supplier relationships: Best practice when managing supplier relationships
- Supply chain management: Key components of effective supply chain management
- Contract management: Output-based contracts and what they mean for effective delivery
- Managing conflict: How to negotiate and manage conflict
- Collaboration: How to use a ‘solutions focus’ to create collaborative conversations
- OSKAR Coaching Model: What the OSKAR Model is and how to use it
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Please contact us to discuss booking options for in-house courses.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631