Online - self-directed study at your own pace (120 day licence provided upon payment).
Member: £205 +VAT
Non-member: £249 +VAT
Is it for you?
This course is designed to help equip you with skills, knowledge and techniques required for you to create and sustain effective operations as a senior facilities manager.
What will you learn?
While studying, you will assess case studies and complete a range of interactive and written tasks based on real-world examples.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Strategy management – how to develop, monitor and align your FM strategy against organisational goals and vision.
- Property management – the different types of property, maintenance strategies and space planning tools and techniques
- Procurement and contract management – the different stages of procurement, finalising and monitoring the contract and understanding reasons for failure
- Financial management – the importance of managing finances, preparing budgets and creating financial cases
- People management - leadership and management techniques for your staff members, recruitment and understanding organisational cultures
- Operations management – understand the value of FM operations to an organisation, problem-solving and innovation toward improvements, understanding compliance requirements and risk management
- Project management – project scoping, planning, implementing and monitoring through to completion
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 6 CPD hours.
When you purchase this course, you will receive an activation code and link to access your course. You then have 120 days to complete the course.
You will receive a digital certificate on completion of this course.
Please note you cannot purchase an IWFM online course on behalf of someone else - the person studying must provide their details. To purchase multiple licences please contact email@example.com
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631