Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for experienced or aspiring workplace professionals who want to learn more about the processes of change and equip themselves with practical techniques for successfully implementing workplace change.
Whether you’re in FM, HR, organisational development, IT, consultancy, building design or a business owner, this course will demystify change by providing you with insights into the human and organisational impacts of change, and the factors that can lead to effective change.
What will you learn?
You will learn about different perspectives of workplace change and develop an understanding of the different approaches to implementing workplace change.
Upon completing this course, you will understand:
- Why workplace change is such an emotive issue and why organisation’s often find it difficult to successfully implement changes
- What change means in practical terms, together with case-study examples of good and bad workplace change
- How to more effectively design and implement workplace changes, using a range of tools and techniques
This course will help you to further your career as a workplace professional by giving you the practical skills and knowledge to become a leader of workplace change.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This one-day course in collaboration with 3edges complements Essentials of Workplace Leadership, Selling Your Workplace Vision and the other Workplace Leadership Programme courses, but can also be taken independently.
If you’re keen to book several Workplace Leadership Programme courses together, contact us to obtain a discount.
Looking to book on to more than one course or booking for you and your colleagues? Get in touch with our corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 712675.
For general academy enquiries email or call us.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631