Member: £79 +VAT
Non-member: £99 +VAT
Is it for you?
Always working to tight deadlines? Does your 'to-do' list seem never-ending? This course is for you. Whatever your role, workplace and facilities management is a fast-paced environment and, to thrive, you must learn how to manage your workload effectively.
What will you learn?
While studying, you will assess case studies and complete a range of interactive and written tasks based on real-world examples.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Time management: How to manage your time, the basic principles of time management, and how to prioritise.
- Organisation: Why you need to be organised, how to set and achieve realistic goals, how to plan and schedule your work, how to process incoming tasks, and how to ensure deadlines are met.
- Productivity: How to work efficiently and get things done, why procrastination can be damaging, how your colleagues affect your workload, and how to manage your inbox.
- Effective meetings: How to prepare for meetings, ideal meeting structure, how to involve everyone in meetings, and how to hold productive meetings.
- Workload management: How to recognise, cope with and avoid excessive workload and, when possible, delegate tasks.
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 4 CPD hours.
When you purchase this course, you will receive an activation code and link to access your course. You then have 120 days to complete the course.
You will receive a digital certificate on completion of this course.
Please note you cannot purchase an IWFM online course on behalf of someone else - the person studying must provide their details. To purchase multiple licences please contact email@example.com
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631