Women in FM are going on the road!
As part of our pledge to take WIFM across the country, we are teaming up with the Midlands Committee to bring you a joint event for all Midlands members.
We’ll take you through an interactive morning of thought leadership, practical advice and tips with a few activities thrown in for good measure. Our conferences are known for being emotive and tackling challenging subjects and getting right to the heart of the matter.
The conference is designed to share knowledge with you and expand your network of contacts within our supportive environment so we can all grow together. Our conference and SIG is open to men and women at all levels throughout their career.
We’ll be covering topics such as abilities in facilities, generational gaps through our work forces, making apprenticeships work, LGBT success, managing mergers successfully and much more.
You’ll leave energised with new ideas and new friends.
- Samantha Louise West, Commercial Director (LGBT Group), Vinci
- Alan Rose, Director, CAD Management Ltd
- Simone Fenton Jarvis, Workplace Director, Ricoh
- Julie Palister, Employment Liasion Manager, The Hive
- CJ Green, CEO, Bravegoose
- Stephanie Johnson, Interserve
- Tameron Chappell, Harvey Nash
A continental breakfast and light refreshments will be served throughout the morning.
Interserve HQ, Ingenuity House, Elmdon Trading Estate, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham B37 7HQ