Is it for you?
As an account manager, salesperson, procurement professional or facilities manager, learn how to get the deal you want and build better business relationships. This is an interactive course that looks at negotiating behaviours and how to use different methods of negotiation for the best outcome.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Impact: How to present your case with confidence for maximum impact
- Emotional buy-in: How the best negotiators get that all-important emotional buy-in and the hidden emotional signals that make up 80% of negotiating
- Power dynamics: How to identify hidden interests and shift the balance of power in your favour
- Tricks and countering: How to spot the seven most common negotiators’ tricks and counter them
- Retaining value: Techniques required to retain your price and not make unnecessary concessions
- Combating fear: How to identify your strengths and use them to your advantage, without fear
- Relationships: How to use win-win negotiation to create better relationships and get the deal you want
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
Really useful for understanding process behind negotiation and thoughts. It challenged typical thought.
It opened a little my eyes in the business market. Especially understanding the brain can work, therefore using it as my advantage in sales and negotiations.
The trainer created a fun yet professional atmosphere. He was encouraging and supportive.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to seven CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Have a question about this face-to-face course? Speak to our Academy team.