Is it for you?
Responsible for managing contracts or regularly work with contract managers? With this course, find out how to put a failing contract back on track, maximise value, and improve delivery of contracts.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The basics of contracts: The different elements of a contract and how to manage them effectively
- Managing contracts: Commercial skills required to successfully manage a contract
- Improving performance: How to ensure continuous improvement in performance
- Effective collaboration: How to evaluate behaviours and relationships for effective collaboration
- Benchmarking: How to benchmark and what it may mean for your contracts
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
Very knowledgeable trainer - good industry examples. Good discussions with other attendees. Widened my knowledge of contract management methods. Good references for further reading.
With IWFM training, presentation and engagement skills are always on point.
How long is it for?
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours
Have a question about this face-to-face course? Speak to our Academy team.