Is it for you?
Responsible for developing and implementing property management plans? This course will provide you with information about the selection, management and maintenance of property, the importance of a property strategy, and how asset registers can be an effective tool for property management.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Context: An overview of building design, different building types and structures
- Property strategy: How to create and implement a property management strategy
- Leases and ownership: The requirements of property leases and implications of property ownership
- Finance: Further information about property costs and charges
- Asset registers: How to set up and manage asset registers for property and fixed assets
- Relocating: Factors involved in property relocation
- Maintenance strategy: for building fabrics, including risk management and implications for different building types
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Have a question about this face-to-face course? Speak to our Academy team.