Is it for you?
Responsible for your business’ processes or data management? This course will teach you how to turn your data into insight to support business planning and operations. It will also tell you how to use quality management and Lean Principles to create more value for your customers and organisation with fewer resources.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The value of data: How to get the most value from your data
- Using your data: How to collate, analyse and use information effectively to support business objectives, measure performance and meet regulatory requirements
- Managing your data: Management metrics and how they can be used to maximise value from suppliers, assets and teams
- Your legal obligation: Techniques and systems that you can use to manage information collection, flow and retrieval securely and within current legislative requirements
- Quality management: How quality management, Lean Principles and a programme of continuous improvement can benefit an organisation, its customers and other key stakeholders.
- Setting the standard: How quality standards and accreditation schemes can guide the set-up of systems and processes to ensure that critical facilities requirements are all addressed successfully
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
Clear, precise and entertaining, giving an easy to understand course. The trainer was also very knowledgeable and passionate.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Have a question about this face-to-face course? Speak to our Academy team.