By joining, you unlock a variety of member benefits to guide and assist you with your professional development.
- Secure your grade: Show your peers that you're dedicated to the profession and its development and showcase your level of expertise by securing your grade (Certified, for example) which you can then display with post nominal letters. Membership is the first step to gaining recognition within the profession.
- Network your way to success: When you join, you immediately receive access to our regions and special interest groups (SIGs) and the variety of events they host throughout the year.
- Attend insider events: Attend the annual IWFM National Conference to hear from industry leaders and spend a day dedicated to workplace and facilities management professional development and networking.
- Receive guidance: Our team are always on hand to talk you through your options for professional development. You can call and email us at any time to receive advice and guidance
- Get discounts on training courses: We have short courses for professionals at all levels, by joining you will get 20% discount on all our training courses
- Get free access to the profession's leading publication: As part of your membership, you'll receive a subscription to the profession's leading publication, Facilitate. We also release an annual, members-only Buyers Guide that will save you both time and money by giving you access to the latest services.