Select the level that's right for you
75% of employers offer a full-time job upon completion of an apprenticeship. That's 18-24 months of paid work, training and hands-on experience for a lifetime of possibility. Apprenticeships are not just for school leavers. They're suitable for anyone aged 16+ and, if you're looking for a career change, could be the next best step.
Facilities Management Supervisor
On completion of this apprenticeship you will be able to fulfil a supervisory role in facilities management, leading an operational team to deliver a range of services that meet customer requirements.
- Develop excellent customer service skills
- Learn how to problem solve effectively
- Understand how to supervise and support
On completion of this apprenticeship you'll know how to manage a property’s facilities and deliver an exceptional service. You’ll complete risk assessments, manage budgets, and manage a team. You will also achieve an IWFM Level 4 Diploma as part of this apprenticeship.
- Develop knowledge to implement and maintain facilities
- Learn how to evaluate risk and manage business continuity
- Understand finances and how to procure goods and services
Senior Facilities Management Degree
Upon completing this apprenticeship you'll know how to evaluate, strategise, implement and lead the facilities management function and adapt it in the interests of business productivity.
- Attain knowledge to develop and evaluate business continuity plans
- Learn how to lead and develop a workforce to manage assets
- Understand how to develop and implement strategy and policy