Live virtual training
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be delivering our courses with an engaging live virtual experience using Zoom Education technology until face-to-face delivery can safely resume.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone and web cam included (or an additional microphone and web cam installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £350 +VAT
Non-member: £450 +VAT
Is it for you?
As a team leader, manager or supervisor, you spend 80% of your time fulfilling a hands-on functional role, leaving just 20% to supervise your team. This interactive course distinguishes between being a team member and a leader and introduces the PIER Model to help you lead more effectively.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- How to prioritise: What your priorities should be when leading or supervising a team
- Giving feedback: How to give clear and useful feedback to members of your team
- Getting motivated: How to motivate your team to deliver, achieve and develop
- Effective communication: How to communicate as a leader, including being assertive
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
For general academy enquiries email or call us.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631