Delivery method

Live virtual training

Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.

In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:

  • Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
  • A strong internet connection
  • A pair of headphones
  • A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted

 

Pricing

Member: £350 +VAT
Non-member: £450 +VAT

 

Is it for you?

As a team leader, manager or supervisor, you spend 80% of your time fulfilling a hands-on functional role, leaving just 20% to supervise your team. This interactive course distinguishes between being a team member and a leader and introduces the PIER Model to help you lead more effectively. 

 

What will you learn?

Upon completion of this course, you will understand:

  • How to prioritise: What your priorities should be when leading or supervising a team
  • Giving feedback: How to give clear and useful feedback to members of your team
  • Getting motivated: How to motivate your team to deliver, achieve and develop
  • Effective communication: How to communicate as a leader, including being assertive

All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day. 

This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.

 

How long is it for?

Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.

This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.

 

Testimonials

 

Contact us

For general academy enquiries email or call us.

Email academy@iwfm.org.uk
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631