Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Responsible for procuring facilities goods and services? This course is for you. It looks at strategic sourcing and how it can be used to reduce costs, improve quality and deliver better outcomes.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Procurement strategy: The different principles and strategies of procurement
- Sourcing: The full sourcing process, from scoping requirements and effective bid process to initiating contracts, legislation, procurement standards and best practice
- Contract management: Contract options available and the pros and cons of each option
- Goods and services: Specifications and terms and conditions for procuring of goods and services
- Delivery: Service delivery costs and factors to consider when evaluating a procurement decision
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631