Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Are you a manager, director or business owner? This course will give you with the tools and knowledge required to strengthen your strategic skills and give your business a competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Impact: How organisations develop and review their business strategy and its impact on facilities services
- Strategy development: A range of business strategy development approaches, tools and evaluation frameworks you can use to develop workplace and facilities management strategies
- Evaluating your strategy: A variety of evaluation and review techniques you can use to measure the effectiveness of your facilities management strategy and assess when change is needed
- Effective communication: How to communicate your strategy effectively to a variety of audiences
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive 2 day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631