Is it for you?
There are two routes you can take to becoming a Member (MIWFM).
For Route A, you must have the following:
- At least two years' managerial experience in workplace and / or facilities
- IWFM Diploma at Level 4 or above OR a facilities or related qualification at Level 4 or above
For Route B, you must have the following:
- At least five years workplace and / or facilities experience
- At least three years' managerial experience
|Assessment (a one off payment when you join or upgrade to this level via a non-IWFM qualification or via Route B)||£91|
|Member subscription fee||£224|
To be assessed for Member grade via a non-IWFM qualification or via Route B, with your application, you must supply the following:
- Your CV
- Your most recent job description
- MIWFM Declaration form
- An original or certified copy of your qualification certificate (if applicable)
To find out more about concessions and how to save money when you pay by Direct Debit, visit payments.
IWFM is on the UK Government’s list of professional bodies approved for tax relief. This means you could claim money back on your membership fee with us. Find out more and check if you can make a claim here.