Is it for you?
There are two routes you can take to becoming a Member (MIWFM).
For Route A, you must have the following:
- At least two years' managerial experience in workplace and / or facilities
- IWFM Diploma at Level 4 or above OR a facilities or related qualification at Level 4 or above
For Route B, you must have the following:
- At least five years workplace and / or facilities experience
- At least three years' managerial experience
|Assessment (a one off payment when you join or upgrade to this level via a non-IWFM qualification or via Route B)||£89|
|Member subscription fee||£205|
To be assessed for Member grade via a non-IWFM qualification or via Route B, with your application, you must supply the following:
- Your CV
- Your most recent job description
- MIWFM Declaration form
- An original or certified copy of your qualification certificate (if applicable)
To find out more about concessions and how to save money when you pay by Direct Debit, visit payments.