Celebrating the people in workplace and facilities management
18 February 2021
The categories open for entry in 2021 include six categories that recognise the great work being done by teams and individuals in the workplace and facilities management profession. These categories are:
- Team of the Year: rewarding outstanding workplace and facilities management teams and the positive impact that they have for their organisations and customers
- Newcomer of the Year: recognising exceptional new talent in the profession, identifying individuals who have made a significant impact on the provision of workplace and/or facilities management services within the first three years of their journey in the profession
- Account Manager of the Year: celebrating the role of Account Managers in delivering that success. As the lead contact for service providers and their clients, the Account Manager is a critical role and this award celebrates excellence in carrying out this function
- Workplace and Facilities Manager of the Year: recognising exceptional individuals who have extensive management experience in workplace and facilities management.
- Trailblazer: Every profession needs heroes and role models and this award recognises those outstanding individuals who are a leading light and inspiration to others.
- Frontline Heroes: The work of workplace and facilities management teams, directly and indirectly, generates work for millions of individuals and whilst many understand the impact that these roles have on their success too often that recognition is limited to their immediate peers.
In 2020 the IWFM Impact Awards virtual ceremony recognised three individual winners for their outstanding achievements in workplace and facilities management; read more about the 2020 Newcomer of the Year, Manager of the Year and Trailblazer winners.
Do you recognise yourself in the above or know someone who fits the bill? Find out more about these categories and how to enter at iwfmawards.org/categories
Entry deadline: midday on Tuesday 4 May (BST)