Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Is it for you?
This is an essential course for managers responsible for flexible and remote teams, as well as managers working within outsourced contracts and multi-site operations. This course highlights the skills required to lead a remote, flexible or virtual facilities team while maintaining high performance.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Leadership: How to develop your personal leadership style to improve team performance
- Risk management: How to manage risk, problems and performance of remote workers and teams
- Effective communication: The tools and technology that can help to improve team communication
- Team well-being: Strategies to develop remote team members and manage their well-being
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
For general academy enquiries email or call us.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631