Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Responsible for your business’ processes or data management? This course will teach you how to turn your data into insight to support business planning and operations. It will also tell you how to use quality management and Lean Principles to create more value for your customers and organisation with fewer resources
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The value of data: How to get the most value from your data
- Using your data: How to collate, analyse and use information effectively to support business objectives, measure performance and meet regulatory requirements
- Managing your data: Management metrics and how they can be used to maximise value from suppliers, assets and teams
- Your legal obligation: Techniques and systems that you can use to manage information collection, flow and retrieval securely and within current legislative requirements
- Quality management: How quality management, Lean Principles and a programme of continuous improvement can benefit an organisation, its customers and other key stakeholders.
- Setting the standard: How quality standards and accreditation schemes can guide the set-up of systems and processes to ensure that critical facilities requirements are all addressed successfully
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631