Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Responsible for designing, implementing and assessing space management plans for a building? This course will provide you with a better understanding of how to optimise the use of space in your buildings to save money, improve customer experience, improve well-being and increase efficiency.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Introduction to space planning: The basics of space planning terms, metrics, tools and calculations
- Space management: What constructive space planning and management entails
- Types of spaces: How to categorise your space, how each category interrelates and alternative and flexible utilisation
- Space allocation: How to develop a comprehensive strategy for effective space allocation for your buildings
- Space requirements: The relationship between the intended use of space in relation to the needs of the business
- Alternative methods: The negative and positive impact that alternative ways of working have on business processes and user satisfaction
- Space change management: How to manage your new space plan change programme, including adhering to relevant legislation, approvals, monitoring and reporting on performance, and collating user feedback
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631