This course is part of our Spring Package Offer, receive a 20% discount when purchasing this course and Effective FM Professional.
To benefit from this discount and book one of our package offers, please either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1279 712 631 quoting: Academy Spring Package Offer.
Live virtual training
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be delivering our courses with an engaging live virtual experience using Zoom Education technology until face-to-face delivery can safely resume.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone and web cam included (or an additional microphone and web cam installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £895 +VAT
Non-member: £995 +VAT
Is it for you?
New to workplace and facilities management? Looking for a career change? This course will introduce you to the key skills required to kick start your career.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The role of facilities management: What facilities mean to an organisation, the range of professional roles in the profession and their responsibilities, and how to progress in your career
- Professional Standards: The competency framework for the workplace and facilities management profession, set out by the IWFM
- Finance: The basics of budgeting and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Risk management: Effective methods to identify and manage risk
- Relationships: How to develop better team and customer relationships
- Compliance: Issues facing workplace and facilities managers
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 21 CPD hours.
This is an immersive three-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631