Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £350 +VAT
Non-member: £450 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Want to improve your organising, time management and delegation skills? This course is for you. It will help you to understand ways to achieve your potential in the workplace by improving productivity, reducing mistakes, and making a positive impression on your clients and seniors.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Time management: The best approach to time and self-management and tools available to help you
- Prioritising: How to prioritise your workload
- Workload management systems: How to use virtual workload management systems
- Delegating: How to prepare for delegation and then delegate effectively
- Skills Matrix: The purpose of a Skills Matrix and how to create one
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631