This course is available for in-house delivery - get in touch to find out how this can be delivered.
Is it for you?
Develop your understanding of security management with this course. It will provide you with insight as to what happens when your business’ security is breached and tell you how you can mitigate risk.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Where threats come from: The nature and source of security threats to your business and how to take steps towards eliminating and reducing breaches
- Terrorist threat: Facts surrounding terrorism and explore example improvised explosive devices (IEDs)
- Key principles of security management: Relevant legislation and regulatory bodies you should be aware of to effectively manage security within your business
- Safeguarding: How to identify the procedural steps you need to take to safeguard your business’ employees, operations and reputation
- Procuring security: How to procure technical equipment for security requirements and then manage the tender process for guarding contractors
- Audits and decision-making: How to undertake security audits and make safe recruitment decisions using the Disclosure and Barring Service to ensure you’re doing all you can to protect your business
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Please contact us to discuss booking options for in-house courses.
Email [email protected]
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631