This course is available for in-house delivery - get in touch to find out how this can be delivered.
Is it for you?
As an account manager, salesperson, procurement professional or facilities manager, learn how to get the deal you want and build better business relationships. This is an interactive course that looks at negotiating behaviours and how to use different methods of negotiation for the best outcome.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Impact: How to present your case with confidence for maximum impact
- Emotional buy-in: How the best negotiators get that all-important emotional buy-in and the hidden emotional signals that make up 80% of negotiating
- Power dynamics: How to identify hidden interests and shift the balance of power in your favour
- Tricks and countering: How to spot the seven most common negotiators’ tricks and counter them
- Retaining value: Techniques required to retain your price and not make unnecessary concessions
- Combating fear: How to identify your strengths and use them to your advantage, without fear
- Relationships: How to use win-win negotiation to create better relationships and get the deal you want
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Please contact us to discuss booking options for in-house courses.
Email [email protected]
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631