This course is part of our Spring Package Offer, receive a 20% discount when purchasing this course and FM strategic sourcing: ISO41012.
To benefit from this discount and book one of our package offers, please either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1279 712 631 quoting: Academy Spring Package Offer.
Live virtual training
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be delivering our courses with an engaging live virtual experience using Zoom Education technology until face-to-face delivery can safely resume.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone and web cam included (or an additional microphone and web cam installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Is it for you?
Enhance your commercial skills and learn to maximise value – financial and functional – from your contracts. This course will help you to better understand the key elements that go into an FM contract and the tools and techniques you can use to improve delivery of current and future contracts. This course is suitable for workplace and facilities management professionals with responsibility for managing contracts and those who need to collaborate with contract managers to ensure effective delivery.
What will you learn?
While studying, you will assess case studies and a complete a range of interactive and written tasks based on real-world examples.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Elements of a contract
- Governance and corporate support for contract management
- Developing commercial skills
- Continuous improvement in performance
- Collaboration, behaviours and relationships
- Management information and benchmarking
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 4 CPD hours.
This is an intensive 2 day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631