This course is available in-house only.
Is it for you?
As a facilities professional that deals with clients, contracts, suppliers or a team, your success relies on effective business relationships. This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to develop positive and productive relationships with your professional network and customers.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Relationships: How to build meaningful, effective relationships
- Impact: The impact your behaviour has on others
- Effective communication: How to connect with others and increase rapport and communication
- Behaviour: The four distinct behavioural groups and methods for engaging with each
- Respect: How to turn frustration into fascination and value those who express differing views
- Developing trust: Ways to build trust and create an empowering and blame-free work environment
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Please contact us to discuss booking options for in-house only courses.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631