Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £650 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
As a workplace and facilities management professional, this course will teach you how to reduce risk and improve the management of building services. It provides an overview of the range of building services and how to get the most from them to ensure your buildings operate effectively.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Building types: Building design and the different building types and structures
- Building strategy: How to develop a strategy for the maintenance of a building’s fabric for different building types
- Building maintenance: How to develop a comprehensive building services maintenance programme, including condition surveys, asset management and lifecycle plans
- Utility management: energy efficiency
- Building control requirements: The range of building management systems (BMS) and technology used to control or manage building services
- Compliance: requirements and risk management for building services
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631