Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £350 +VAT
Non-member: £450 +VAT
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for facilities management professionals working at supervisory level, as well as team leaders and executives wanting to develop their career. It provides a host of developmental tools, techniques and concepts of reflective practice – all of which help you to develop long-term.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Behaviour: Your behavioural style and how to utilise it to adapt how you communicate
- Relationships: How to improve team relationships by employing emotional intelligence
- Professional development: How to review your professional development using social and emotional intelligence
- Career planning: Steps to create an action plan to achieve your career aspirations
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 7 CPD hours.
This is an intensive one-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631