This course by the NEC will help you gain an insight into when to use the NEC4 Facilities Management Contract (FMC), how to put it together, the contract strategy, and how it is managed effectively.
IWFM members can receive a 10% discount on the full course price of £338.00 plus VAT per delegate. Find out more below and then click the ‘Book now’ button to be directed to the NEC website to book your place.
Up to 15% discount for IWFM members
We have secured special discounted rates for our members:
- 15% off the NEC4 Facilities Management Contract (FMC) suite
- 10% off the NEC4 Introduction to FM one day training course. A complimentary copy of the contract is included with the public course. Different arrangements apply for in house delivery.
To claim your discount code, please get in touch with our Member and Customer Engagement team at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1279 712 650. You can then add the code at the checkout when booking.
Our members told us they wanted a dedicated facilities management (FM) contract tool capable of meeting the sector’s diverse needs using collaborative contractual relationships. We wanted to make this happen, so we collaborated with the NEC to develop the first FM specific contract suite, expertly helped by a Steering Group which included members from the IWFM Procurement and International Special Interest Groups.
The NEC4 FMC helps you streamline processes, reduce the potential for problems, and promotes best practice in the procurement of FM services:
- it is specifically developed for the FM sector, so there is better alignment with FM priorities including market recognised phrases and definitions
- it offers flexibility to support a variety of FM approaches in procurement and delivery strategies
- it supports the building of trust and collaboration which is vital to a well-functioning FM industry.