Live virtual training
Due to the current restrictions of Covid-19 we will be delivering our 2020 face to face courses with a full virtual experience using Zoom Education technology.
In order to be part of our virtual training session, you will need:
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac) which has a microphone included (or additional microphone installed and set up)
- A strong internet connection
- A pair of headphones
- A quiet area of your home where you can concentrate, uninterrupted
Member: £895 +VAT
Non-member: £995 +VAT
Refund policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
This course is ideal for junior facilities managers seeking to progress or those currently working in a senior role. It will equip you with skills, knowledge and techniques required for you to create and sustain effective operations as a senior facilities manager.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The role of a senior facilities professional: Responsibilities when developing strategy, setting service requirements, procuring goods and services, and managing stakeholders and risk
- Technique: How to manage facilities operations at a senior level, including management systems, performance, finance and resource, and how to motivate staff to deliver
- Sustainability: Ways of maintaining effective facilities operations, including key performance indicators (KPIs), continuous improvement, problem solving, prevention measures and corrective actions
- Change: Project and change management techniques
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 21 CPD hours.
This is an intensive three-day course comprising workshops, practical tasks and a review day.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631