Member: £780 +VAT
Non-member: £900 +VAT
Refunds policy (no refunds)
Is it for you?
Responsible for developing and implementing property management plans? This course will provide you with information about the selection, management and maintenance of property, the importance of a property strategy, and how asset registers can be an effective tool for property management.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Property strategy: How to create and implement a property management strategy
- Leases and ownership: The requirements of property leases and implications of property ownership
- Finance: Further information about property costs and charges
- Asset registers: How to set up and manage asset registers for property and fixed assets
- Relocating: Factors involved in property relocation
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
How long is it for?
Study time is equivalent to 14 CPD hours.
This is an intensive 2 day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Call +44 (0) 1279 712 631